Sunday, February 13

Dynamite Quotes

[Napoleon's current event] Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... , placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Lochness to blow Nessie out of the water.

[Wolverine hunting in Alasaka] A freakin' 12-gage, what do you think?

[First meeting with Pedro] You know there's like a buttload of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join cuz I'm pretty good with the bowstaff.


[Feeding the lama] Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner!


[Rex Kwon Do] Do you think I got where I am today because I dress like Peter Pan here!


[Cafeteria convo with Deb] I see you're drinking one percent. Is that cuz you think you're fat?


[Other convo with Deb] I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cuz I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.


[Uncle Rico] Grandma took a little spill at the sand dunes today, broke her cockicks.


[Uncle Rico] She's jealous. Says I'm living too much in 82.


[Uncle Rico] Back in 82, I use to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.


[Kip] I'm just getting really, just kinda T.O.'ed. I mean she still hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet.


[Convo with Deb on the school frontsteps] A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed.

[Depressed, convo with Pedro] Nobody's gonna go out with me (...) I don't really have any good skills. You know like: numchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!


[Gets a job] Do the chickens have large talons?


[Encourages Pedro] Heck yes! I'd vote for you. Well, you have a sweet bike... And you're really good at hooking up with chicks... Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.


[Testing milk] This tastes like the cow got into an onion patch.


[Pedro, inspecting a cow] They're pretty good, except for one little problem. That little guy right there. He his nipple number five. A good milking cow should have like, four.


[Kip] I've already got a soulmate: La Fawnduh.


[Kip] Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you. Peace out.